HYGIENIST! - BECOME AN EXPERT IN IDENTIFYING CHANGES IN MUCOUS MEMBRANE AND DIAGNOSING CARIES
This training course is directed to hygienists, who want to become an expert, constantly improve their knowledge and offer the patient the highest level of a hygienization visit. During such a visit, protocols of intraoral and differentiating extraoral examination with full oncological and caries diagnostics.
Training includes a theoretical and practical part. Trainees will be able to work on modern oncological and caries diagnostic equipment.
- Histological and physiological structure of the mucous membrane and oral cavity
- Topography of the oral cavity - how to quickly and effectively examine the patient?
- Healthy tongue or an unhealthy one..?
- Changes in the mucous membrane of children and infants
- Changes in the mucous membrane of adults
- Changes in the mucous membrane after illnesses
- Tips on diagnostics and conduct in the most common oral diseases
- Oncological sensitivity
- Caries as an infectious disease
- Caries, how to find it?
- Removal of pathogenic bacterial flora - products
- Exercises in identifying caries by sight, chemical materials and electronic diagnostic equipment
- Exercises in proper palpation of an intraoral and extraoral patient
- Early diagnostics of neoplastic lesions and precancerous conditions in the oral cavity with specialized equipment
Each participant will receive a welcome gift, certificate of participation in the training and material script
Date of training:
Price of training: 599 zł
Early registration: 499zł
Trainers: certified dental hygienist Marzena Cesarz, certified dental hygienist Magdalena Berezowska